We are marketing gurus for small businesses. We take what is in your head and add our 20 years experience in sales and marketing and ensure we have a practical, actionable plan that helps you run your business more effectively and generates profitable customers. We give you the head-space back, tell it like it is, to hold you accountable. Did we mention we keep the whole process simple and pain free? We ensure all your great ideas are heard and actioned to make a real difference to your bottom line. As a small business like you, we are independent consultants, we choose our partners carefully pride ourselves on delivering real value.
Our Value proposition (what makes us special)
We put in place a system that assists you make better marketing decisions, attracts a regular stream of ideal customers and creates a brand that your employees and customers will love.
Our values describe who we are and how we go about our business, both as a brand, and as a group of high performing individuals. We look for, encourage and develop these values in our team and with through the relationships we build.
- Authentic – being honest, being ourselves and doing our best to deliver you with the best marketing solution for your business.
- Passion for customers – being thoughtful by putting your needs first. By being personally invested by ensuring we deliver great value for your marketing dollar investment.
- Innovation and IT – keeping abreast of current marketing IT solutions and identifying the most affordable and suitable marketing technology for your small business. Yes, that is right we are IT marketing geeks.
- Sharing Knowledge – educating and communicating marketing information with you to improve your marketing knowledge and skill base.
- Online Marketing Training for the Small Business (click to find out more)Online Marketing Training System for Small Business. For those who want to do their own marketing
- Creativity and fun – brainstorming, thinking outside the square, enjoying the process and constantly collecting great ideas for marketing in small business.
- Try to use the pay it forward principals -It begins with doing a favor for another person– without any expectation of being paid back.
We can achieve great value because we are:
- we are a small business that is nimble and lean
- a flexible resource
- can work virtually
- can package a marketing solution for you
- “we eat our own dog food” and practice what we preach and have a proven track record
- we have a great network of marketing associates and resources to leverage
- We have customer satisfaction at our core. If you aren’t happy, we’re not happy. We measure customer happiness, we act dissatisfaction quickly and we continually try to improve our opportunity to WOW you.
What you get:
1. Solid ideas to improve your business marketing immediately
2. Easy tips to create real prospects
3. The opportunity to ask any questions of a marketing expert