Danielle MacInnis – Marketing and Business Consultant
- Works strategically with CEO / Business Owner to build sales and marketing plan
- Co-ordinates all tactical elements with vendors or our marketing team
- Sales and marketing training
- Team coaching and leadership skills
- Social Media Expert and Expert trainer with Hubspot
- CEO mentoring and coaching to help small businesses make better business decisions
- Article on Dan from small business website
- Marketing article About.com,
- Women’s Network Australia interview
- Australian Womens Mentoring Article
- Dan’s writes for The customer collective and Flying solo
Alvin Valeza – Our Designer
- Email and e-newsletter campaigns design
Implementing marketing tactics
- Form creation and surveys
Parvesh Ramsohok – IT expert (knows just about everything!)(BSc Computer Science and Engineering)
Web and WordPress setup (CSS, html, php)
Marketing Assistant (keeps Dan organised)
- Database management and list building
Social Media Marketing / Updating
- Press Release / Article / Podcast Syndication
- Social Media Dashboard Management
- Email and e-newsletter campaign execution
- Copy research / editing
MacInnis Marketings’ goal is to provide practical and affordable marketing strategies that generate ideal leads for our small business clients. We want you to love us and find us irreplaceable. We strive to provide the sort of insight, marketing genius and value that makes us the stand out choice for you as a small business. We achieve this by consistently demonstrating our commitment to our values:
Our values describe who we are and how we go about our business, both as a brand, and as a group of high performing individuals. We look for, encourage and develop these values in our team and through the relationships we build.
- Authentic – being honest, being ourselves and doing our best to deliver you with the best marketing solution for your business.
- Passion for customers – being thoughtful by putting your needs first. By being personally invested by ensuring we deliver great value for your marketing dollar investment.
- Innovation and IT – keeping abreast of current marketing IT solutions and identifying the most affordable and suitable marketing technology for your small business. Yes, that is right we are IT marketing geeks.
- Sharing Knowledge – educating and communicating marketing information with you to improve your marketing knowledge and skill base.
- Online Marketing Training for the Small Business (click to find out more)
- Creativity and fun – brainstorming, thinking outside the square, enjoying the process and constantly collecting great ideas for marketing in small business.
- Try to use the pay it forward principals -It begins with doing a favour for another person– without any expectation of being paid back.